Inland Empire Deals
Facial or Chemical Peel
• $49.99 ($250 value) for a chemical peel (TCA, glycolic or salicylic)
• $129.99 ($399.99 value) for a IPL photofacial
Laser Hair Removal
• $79.99 ($150 value) for 3 laser hair removal treatments on a small area
• $199.99 ($399 value) for 3 laser hair removal treatments on a medium area
• $299.99 ($599 value) for 3 laser hair removal treatments for a large area
Laser Skin Treatments
•$199.99 ($350 value) for a spider vein laser treatment
• $999.99 ($2,100 value) for a Ultherapy treatment for the neck
• $1,199.99 ($2,500 value) for hand resurfacing including 2 radiesse injections (up to 1.5 cc each) & 3 IPL sessions
Botox, Dysport, or Juvederm
• $149.99 ($300 value for 20 units of Botox
• $149.99 ($300 value) for 50 units of Dysport
• $349.99 ($600 value) for one syringe of Juvederm Ultra Plus XC
A small area includes underarms, women's bikini line, cheeks, chin, eyebrows, feet, hair line (forehead), hands, navel line, and front or back of neckline (women).
A medium area includes women's Brazilian bikini, inner thigh, half leg, half arm, shoulders, half back, front or back of neckline (men), men's bikini line, and breasts.
A large area includes men's Brazilian bikini, full arms, full leg, full back, full chest, full abdomen, and full face.
"Staff was very pleasant and I was taken into the room with technician soon after I filled out papers. Doctor came in to see me to evaluate my skin for the best level of the fractional laser. I was very pleased with the treatment and will be in soon for my second session." - LivingSocial Member
What to Expect
Registered nurses on hand will use an FDA-cleared Matrix fractional CO2 device to precisely direct electromagnetic energy into the skin via pinpoint laser beam, intending to improve the appearance of acne scars, sun damage, and other cosmetic imperfections. You can choose to target you face, neck, or chest during your session. You can even choose your location -- head to Sherman Oaks, Valencia, or Beverly Hills.
Dr. Lin Skincare Institute Website | Facebook
Feb 06 2016 by Living Social