Columbus Ga Deals
Resort at a Glance: Tierra de Suenos Wellness Center
If you’re looking to de-stress, detoxify, and give your body and soul a much-needed vacation, Tierra de Suenos Wellness Center might be the answer. This eco-focused retreat in Costa Rica features luxe bungalows and casitas set in a Caribbean jungle, as well as lush tropical gardens and a staff devoted to helping you discover Costa Rica’s abundant natural beauty.
Private bungalows These hardwood accommodations feature high-thread-count sheets, organic bamboo and cotton towels, private bathrooms, and unique decor designed by local artists.
Watch sloths and toucans from your front porch or hammock outside.
Optional wellness package: The detox and boot-camp bundle included with some options comes with yoga and cardio classes, detox juices and supplements, and one raw meal.
Eco friendly: All meals, juices, toiletries, and cleaning products on the property are organic.
Pure water: This resort features a water-purification system, meaning you can drink directly from the tap.
What to do: Visitors here enjoy surfing excursions along the beach, rainforest canopy tours, and guided rafting on the Pacuare River.
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica: Coastal Town amid Tropical Rainforest
Puerto Viejo is a beach-lover’s dream. Set on the coast of southeastern Costa Rica, this laid-back town is famous for its surfing waves—most notably the country’s most powerful wave, the Salsa Brava—and its beautiful, pristine sands. Locals enjoy a year-round tropical climate. You won’t have to look far for shops for renting kayaks and scuba gear, or Caribbean seafood restaurants. Since the town is set amid the Costa Rican rainforest, you might spot howler monkeys and exotic birds in the trees. For an especially memorable wildlife experience, visit the nearby Jaguar Rescue Center to interact with more native animals, among them vipers, sloths, and rehabilitated big cats.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property can arrange transportation to and from Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO) for $55–$75.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon? The Groupon covers two guests. No additional occupants are allowed in a bungalow.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Groupon customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your Groupon or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not included with this Groupon.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.